To ensure the site is working properly, sometimes we place small data files on your computer, the so-called “cookies”. Most major websites do the same.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of paper that a site saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit this site. In this way, the site remembers your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) for a while, so you do not have to enter these preferences each time you visit the site or browse its pages.
How are cookies used?
This site uses the following cookies:
A. Necessary cookies:
Session cookies created by site software to start and maintain your session and end when you close the page.
Concent cookie that stores whether you accept cookies or not.
B. Performance Cookies:
We use Google Analytics to monitor the behavior of visitors on our site in order to improve our services. Google Analytics is a statistics service provided by Google and helps us to see how our site is used by users. Thus, information about your use of the site collected by the cookie (including your IP address) is transferred and stored on Google servers in the U.S. Google uses this information to evaluate the use you make on our site, compile reports on site activity for web site operators, and provide other services on how often someone visits our site, how they find visitors to our site and which pages are the most popular. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when required by law, or when they process the data for Google. Google will never associate your IP address with any other data it collects. You can learn more about Google’s policy HERE.
- Visit time and date (this can help us identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
- IP address (this is a numeric tag assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to allow the device to access the Internet)
- Browser and operating system (this can help us make sure that our site works properly in the browsers / operating systems used to access our site)
- Device information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us make sure our site works properly on the devices used to access our site)
- Data reports e.g. a search engine link (this can help us understand which search engines help visitors find our site)
In addition, when you visit our site, a cookie Statcounter (called “is_unique”) can be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine if you are a visitor for the first time or return and to count unique visits to the site.
You can learn more about Statcounter’s policy HERE.
By using this website, you accept the processing of your personal data by Google in the manner and for the purposes outlined above.
How to control cookies
If the visitor considers these terms unacceptable, they are advised not to use the site.